Password Complexity Requirements
Passwords for Portal ID must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 8 characters in length
- Must contain at least 1 character from 3 of the following 4 categories
- English upper case characters (A - Z)
- English lower case characters (a - z)
- Numbers (0 - 9)
- Special Characters (for example: !, $, #, %)
- May not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
- Example: John Smith cannot use 'ohn' in the password.